Wed, 14 Jul | Virtual Event Platform
Displays & Lighting: Innovations & Market Trends
Organic, Flexible Printed, Flexible, Reflective, Micro-LED, Large Area.
Annual pass gives you access to all past (on-demand) and future (live + on-demand) online events
Time & Location
14 Jul, 14:00 CEST – 16 Jul, 22:40 CEST
Virtual Event Platform
About the Event
We bring hand-picked speakers covering all the innovation frontiers in displays and lighting. More specifically, we cover the following:
- Tech trend reviews: best-in-class speakers will present on trends in AR/VR, micro-LEDs, camera under displays, computation and AI in displays, etc. These talks will inspire and provide a sense of the emerging tech trends in the display and lighting industry.
- Market forecasts trends: Latest market status, market forecasts, and technology and requirement trends delivered by best-in-class analysts worldwide, covering displays and solid-state lighting
- Application requirements: end user talks in numerous sectors discussing the needs, requirements and trends in their sectors. Here we cover automotive, outdoor or large-area advertising, home and immersive entertainment, etc
- Flexible/foldable displays: handpick the most innovative firm for each essential component for going flexible/foldable including TFT backplane, polarizer, cover glass, encapsulation, etc.
- Printing or R2R/R2P in displays: latest materials and production achievements in printed OLED and QLED displays as well as other forms of printed displays, e.g., electrochromic or electrophoretic. We also cover R2R/R2P in waveguides and similar applications. Printing techniques covered including R2R/R2P, inkjet and aerosol, EHD and other ultra-precision digital printing, nanoimprint, etc
- Printing and/or R2R in micro- and miniLED: all aspects of printing (defined broadly) in microLED including elastomeric transfer, R2R or roll-to-plate, microfluidic printing, post-transfer repair, interconnect metallization, etc
- Microdisplays (microOLEDs and microLEDs): we handpick several start-ups, each developing an innovative approach towards microdisplays. This can be a transfer, inspect, or growth step in microLEDs, high-PPI directly patterned or photolithographically pattered microOLEDs
- Large-area lighting: progress in OLED lighting, emerging trend of R2R made LED foils, and nanoimprinting for light guides
- Breakthrough display materials: highlight innovative firms developing next gen materials such as blue pOLED, TADF, toxicant-free QDs, narrow-band phosphors, perovskites QDs, on-chip or on-LED QDs, etc
TechBlick - Welcome & Introduction
Volvo - Automotive lighting: Volvo's stake towards an electronic world
54 more items available
- Annual Pass with VAT included€595€5950€0
- Annual Pass excl. VAT€500€5000€0